Monday, August 09, 2004

MY HEART

My heart goes out to you,
Because deep inside i know,
Your heart is just as mine,
Lonely,sad and unsure;
Now we go through life this way
Not knowing what to do,
You came into my life that day,
Now nothing will ever be the same
I opened my heart to you.
Something that was very hard to do,
I wish now that you could too.
For i know deep down inside of me,
That there is something there to be.
I know your scared and i am too,
But i know if you could see in side my heart
You could see a heart thats true.
In an instant you changed my life
I just wish you would give me the chance
to do the same for you.
Open up your heart to me
And find happiness that is true.
I know our lives are so different
But that doesn't mean a thing to me.
Life could be so different for us you see,
If you would just open your heart to me.
Open up you eyes and see
just how things could really be.
Please don't run from this today
Just open up your heart to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, simply beautiful

12:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful, simply beautiful

12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home