Sunday, August 22, 2004

" WHEN" ONLY IN MY DREAMS

When you wrapped your arms around me
my heart began to need...
you opened up a side of me
i thought i would never let anyone see...

When you kissed me for the first time
i thought my heart would melt...
something opened up inside of me, that only you could have felt
i know i've felt the feeling...but only in my dreams...

When i looked into your eyes
there was something there to see...
i saw the passion in your eyes,and i know it was all for me...
i know i've felt these feelings... but only in my dreams

When you spoke my name for the first time
it sent chills all over me...
that no one can explain
i know i felt this feeling, but only in my dreams...

When you touched me for the first time
my heart began to race...
our eyes met,hands touched, we kissed
i know i've had these feelings...but only in my dreams

When life takes you where we are going
i hope it will be with me...
you see somewhere along the way, i see myself with thee
i know i've had these feelings... and now they are not... only in my dreams...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home