Monday, November 08, 2004

PASSIONS

The fires burn within me a crimson red
piercing my soul fiercely within.
Flooding my heart with a passionate love
drawing on this need I have inside.
Emerging passions plummet my soul
I am yours, forever to hold.
Choking back the tears, for your arms I can't wait
to wrap around me, ever so tight.
You breath inside me a passion so deep
with every touch, my body trembles in defeat.
Never have I felt a passion like this,
from you, all it takes is just one kiss.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope these words are for me. TMF

5:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was hoping they were for me. You have a lot of passion inside your heart to share Miss Joyce. Really enjoy reading your blog.Ben

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home