Friday, January 07, 2005

" KEN MY FRIEND"

I have a friend named Ken
he is the most wonderful of my male friends.
We've shared alot in the past 3 years,
laughter, joy, heartache and tears.
Some don't understand the friendship we share,
there's been a little talk, but we really don't care.
We just leave them wondering what's going on,
while our friendship keeps building strong.
He is a little moody and likes to play games,
but I still love him just the same.
So when we don't talk, we just keep them in doubt,
because we know what our friendship is all about.
He is a little younger and cute as can be,
so let them wonder, as he puts his arm around me.
And when he smiles that beautiful smile my way,
I have to smile back, for it makes my day.
He really is a sweetheart you see,
I guess that's why they wonder, why he's friends with me.
I know to most at work I seem like a bitch,
but he sees a side of me, when I make my switch.
I know he loves me just the same,
we're just wonderful friends, playing their little game.

This poem was written for a wonderful friend I work with...we have been friends for 3 years...and I love him very much...he is the dearest of my friends...And we do keep them wondering if we're lovers...but we'll never tell...it drives them crazy...just not knowing.....We know what is between us and that's all that matters...I love You Ken my friend...And I am so sorry for the loss of your grandmother last week...I feel your pain...and I love you and I am here for you....Hope this poem cheers you up friend...joyce

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ken is lucky to have a friend like you! That was great and I miss you.

2:44 PM  
Blogger poisonivy said...

thank you...who ever you are....joyce

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home