Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Take Me Away On A Timeless Journey

I give you my hand,
take me away on a timeless journey.
Give me your hand
and I will take you so far away.

Together we can share
a lifetime of hopes and dreams.
Spend our days
bearing our hearts and souls.

Explore each others desires,
the others fantasies.
I can explore your body,
you can explore mine.

Take me away on a timeless journey,
make me crave each thought of us.
Hear me whisper your name,
hear my voice as you take me to that distant place.

Take me to my dreams within your heart,
make me laugh and smile along the way.
Take me on a timeless journey
and never fade away.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©04-27-05

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god, How GREAT this one is...it takes me away to a good place!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger poisonivy said...

thank you Steve...for all your comments....

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home