Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Again I Dream Of You

Again I am dreaming of only you,
and all these special feeling too.
You hold me captive within my mind,
never knowing just what I'll find.

When I close my eyes I just want to dream,
of that special place way upstream.
Where you took me to make love,
where you made me feel free as a dove.

Where our hearts came together as one,
that night we had so much fun.
Discovering each other as we did,
nothing left unanswered nothing hid.

Our bodies met together so perfectly,
as we ventured on our beautiful journey.
Where our souls touched with delight,
as the fires inside us did ignite.

You held me close and kissed my lips,
as my heart turned it's flips.
Your hands roamed my body from head to toe,
the flames were burning down below.

As our ecstasies began to peak,
your love inside me I did seek.
Exploding here within I found,
your love inside me on the ground.

This journey I found here with you,
inside my dreams I hold them true.
And dream again I know I will,
of this night that was so real.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©06-22-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home