Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tomorrow

I think about tomorrow and what it means to me
without you in my life there's not much that I do see.
Loneliness and heartache is all that comes to mind
for I though when I found you... you were meant for me to find.
Now I really wonder why you came to me.
Was it just to fill a void that destroyed my life you see.
You help me through the pain and sorrow of the loss of Mom that day.
Now it's been almost a year and your not here to help this pain go away.
September third she 'll be gone one year and it seems like yesterday.
Maybe this time I can handle this pain that seems to always stay.
But when I think about tomorrow and how life without you will be.
I wonder what will happen to your memories I know will stay with me.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©08-23-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home