Wednesday, October 19, 2005

TRUST

Trust,
once it is broken,
can it ever be whole again,
Is it really possible to forget
the places that you've been?
Where does that fear go that arises inside,
the pain that was felt
when someone lied?
Is there love enough to overpower a broken trust,
make it shine again,wipe away the dust?
The answers are somewhere
deep within us all
some will remain down
others rise will they fall.
And it is within this journey,
that we learn who we are,
because we grow,
we learn
with each little scar.
How do we learn trust?
If you never trusted at all.
How do I make you see?
Without trust you have nothing;
no reason to go forward,
no reason to feel,
no reason to care.
I tell you now without trust
a relationship is worthless.
It will crumble and fall
no matter how much
Love you hold inside.
Trust me now
Trust me with your life
Trust me with your heart.
Put your hand in mine
Trust me
It is the only way!
I love you
more than life.
I will love you
throughout eternity.
Trust me now
you will hold
the most perfect Love
within your life.
Just Trust Me!

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©10-19-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home