Friday, December 09, 2005

Happy Birthday Taylor

I remember a day not far away
the day that you were born,
eight years ago today.
Just a tiny little bitty girl,
no bigger than a tiny squirrel.
A sweet little cry
that made my heart sigh,
just knowing that you were mine.
When you opened your sweet little eyes
oh how the blue did shine
and you had the cutiest
little cheeks so soft and round.
Every time I looked at you
inside my heart would pound.
Tonight as I lay here and watch you sleep
I remember those days when we would creep
inside your room to take a peak at our little blue eyed girl.
Eight years ago it was that you were sent for me to love
brought to me from the heavens above.
That day I'll never forget my TaTa was born
just remember though out your life
too you my love is sworn.

Happy Birthday Taylor

Mommy Loves You More Than Life.....

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-09-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home