Friday, July 23, 2004

THE THIEF OF MY HEART

The Thief Of My Heart Author: Lourdes S.
Like a thief in the night
you entered And robbed me,
And stole my heart,
You made me feel more love,
Then I've ever felt,
And more happiness
Than I've ever dreamed,
I will go to the ends of the earth if you need,
As I never thought dreams,
Could come true,
Yet you have showed me that they do,
When you came and,
robbed my heart,
As I gaze into your eyes,
My spoken words, cannot express,
The love I have for you,
I just never knew
All the things I was missing,
From this life of mine,
When you stepped in,
And like a thief
you robbed my heart, and soul.
Then I opened my eyes
and everything, Began to shine,
No one else has ever,
Touch my soul, like you did,
Or found, my hidden heart,
Only you...For you are the thief of my heart,
And now my heart will always be yours...
if only yours was mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home