Tuesday, August 24, 2004

DREAMS SHATTERED

Woke up today, found myself blue
really deep down i already knew...
life would not allow me to feel this way
happiness has left me,again today...

I was so blind, there was so much I didn’t see
or was it that, i just didn't want it to be...
Sadly I was so misled by you and now i pay the price
now my heart aches for you on this night...

Are there any words for this? I really don't know
In my life is where I know you should be...
but only you know if you want to be set free
I can’t live life not knowing where i am suppose to be...

I gave you my heart on that beautiful day
even though i don't know what happened to me...
it's hard for me to take it back now
because i know , with you is where i really want to be...

My soul is empty now and all alone,
and it's far too much pain for me to go on...
my heart is in shambles, the tears begin to fall
my dreams have been shattered, and i don't know why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home