Tuesday, August 10, 2004

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW

You will never know true happiness until you have truly loved, and you will never understand what pain really is until you have lost it...Crying over someone doesn't bring them back; staying up late at night wishing on stars doesn't make things as they were. Telling them how much you love them doesn't either. The only thing that you can do is let their heart come to you. When someone is born, someone dies, Someone laughs, someone cries, If you love someone let them know,'cause if they leave tomorrow they will never know. Letting go of him isn't giving up, it's accepting that some things aren't meant to be. True love is 8 letters-* _but then again so is_ BULLSHIT. It's strange to think that people can fall in love and out of it again, that love can turn to hate, and that it's the people who loved you most who could hurt you most. I wish life could be as sweet as a F a i r y Ta l e, instead of E n d l e s s D i s s a s t e r s that never seam to end... You -may- forget the friends you * laughed * with, but you will -never- forget the friends you *cried* with. If you love someone, never give them up without a fight. Watching him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, loosing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I have felt, letting go is the most painful yet. You never loose anything. Not really. Things, people- they go away, sooner or later. You can't hold on to them anymore than you can hold the moonlight. But if they've touched you, if they're inside of you, then they're still yours. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we should know how to be greatfull for that gift. Love comes to those who still hope, even though they've been disappointed, to those who still love even though they've been hurt before. Forget the times that you walked by... Forget the times you made me cry... Forget the times you held my hand... Forget the sweet things if I can...I can no longer pretend...I gotta remember your just my friend. Everyone says to give up on you, but they dont see you like I do. Your the one who broke my heart, your the reason my world fell apart, Your the one who made me cry, yet I still luv you...and i dont know why...I'm gonna smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it't just a dream, and pretend he's not hurting me...I've made alot of stupid mistakes in my life, but the biggest mistake was thinking the guy who hurt me the most would never hurt me again. Do I still love you? Of course I still love you. Do I still need you? Maybe... i'm not so sure I dont know if I really need anyone. So I think I'm going to let go now. And I know its going to hurt. I'll still cry myself to sleep every night. But eventually....I won't cry anymore. Maybe I'll even find someone else to love and care about as much as I do for you. Although, I doubt that...The hardest part of walking away from you is knowing you wont run after me...Sometimes you have to let go of something to see if it's really worth holding on to...and sometimes, when you realize it WAS worth holding onto...It's a little too late. .:I didn't ask for it to be over, but I never asked for it to begin...That's the way it is with life, some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance...But even the most beautiful of days have their sunset. Everything changes eventually thats the way life is and you have no control over it. Suddenly people who you think are always gonna be there...disappear...:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

these are awesome. it's kinda like poetry. You could be a writer someday. You mite sujest makeing boox out of these and when ur at about 25-30 you could send it to a publisher. Remember this is all comming froma boys oppinion and you would expect this from a girl.

4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home