Thursday, September 30, 2004

THE ANGELS WERE SENT AGAIN TODAY

The Lord has sent his angels today
to take another loved one away.
He took my ma-maw with him to stay
to fly in the heavens, so far away.

Out of this earth, away from the strife
free from the cancer that took her life.
Free from the pains that she endured
burying 4 children and so much more.

With my mother is were she'll be
a loss that's still so hard on me.
At least I know that she's up there
giving her all the love we long to share.

Away from this world she did fly
into the heavens so very high.
Up to all the loved ones waiting there
Another beautiful angel for heaven to share.

Today I know our love did show
through our pain we let her go.
She's at peace were she should be
up in heaven now she is free.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©9-30-04

Today at 12:18 the Lord sent his angels to take my grandmother to heaven to be with my mother and her other 3 children and so many more loved ones she has there. A loss that is very hard for us because we just lost our mother 4 weeks ago on 9-3-04. But I do find peace in my heart for her as I did with my mothers death because I know they are in heaven and no longer have to suffer from the things in this world...I love you Ma-maw Pete.... You will always be in my heart as will my mother....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home