Thursday, September 16, 2004

BITTER MEMORIES

Don't know why I kept myself hidden
from this world, so deep inside.
My heart aching from the sorrows,
was all that I could find.

Days of bitter somber,
so dark and gloomy inside.
My heart so filled with anger,
all I wanted to do was run and hide.

Made my life so lonely,
you tore me up inside.
Took a part of my life,
that I am now trying to find.

I am finally finding myself again,
trying to regain my pride.
Never again will you do this,
no matter how hard you still try.

I have taken control of my life,
something you will never know.
For today all you are,
is a tormented soul.

When I look back on our life together
the things we once shared.
In my heart all I seem to find,
are all these bitter memories inside.

But somewhere in this I forgive you
for the pain you caused inside.
For I know your heart is cold and bitter
from all the memories you have inside.

I know if you will ever forget, all these things you hold inside.
From all the things in your life,
and the bitter memories you have inside.
Your life would be enriched, just as mine.

So with this I forgive you
and hope you do the same.
And live a life, of love and happiness,
and let go, of these bitter memories, we both have inside.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home