Sunday, September 12, 2004

WISH YOU WERE HERE

Mama we are missing you so bad today..wish i could walk in the house and see you laying on you bed sleeping...i know i am being selfish...but i love you mama...we've been looking though pictures found one of my favorites of you and dad so i posted it here so i can look at it each time i come here to write... i know you are in a better place mama but i miss you so much...it is so hard to bare sometimes...this morning i put on your favorite red shirt and Taylor looked up at me and said..you look just like grandmama...made me cry...they miss you so much mama.... we all do... you and dad have always showed us so much love..we were very lucky to have you two together all our lives..and mama... papa misses you very bad too. he keeps telling me...the last thing he remembered you say to him was... I LOVE YOU...AND I THANK YOU FOR THAT MAMA. THANK YOU FOR LOVING ALL OF US EVERYDAY OF YOUR LIFE.... I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MAMA....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home