Wednesday, September 08, 2004

HEAVENS BEAUTY

There's a beauty in heaven today...for all angels to see,
that beauty is my mama...so pretty was she.
Taken away so suddenly from me... for her son she went to see,
but in gods love I know... thats the way he wanted it to be.

Hair a sparkling brown...and so very pretty to me,
her hands so slender... so beautiful you see.
Hands I wanted to hold... till they put her in the ground,
something I will miss...more than anything around.

Eyes that sparkled... when she looked at you,
for there was a love there...that we all knew.
A love that will see us through...this life I know,
a love we'll never forget...for she'll still show.

Now there's an angel in heaven...for everyone to see,
the most beautiful angel...there could ever be.
An angel we will miss forever ...but at least we know she's free.
My mama is the most beautiful angel... I know there will ever be...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home