Thursday, September 23, 2004

A MOMENT IN TIME

as I look back in time
to a day when we were so young,
a day when we didn't see
just living life as fast as could be.

not caring what happened
just wanting to be free.
we did alot of things
we just didn't see.

but thats all in the past
and it's already been done.
I do forgive you,
and I hope you do me.

we had a daughter, you and me
a beautiful little girl just for me.
one good thing that did come
from our marriage you see.

she is grown and on her own
making her mistakes , just as we've done.
not doing as we would like,
but just think back neither did we.

she has to learn own her own
all we can do is try to guide her
as hard as it may be
with gods help she will be ok.

she has given us two grandchrildren to love
something so special in our lives.
Caremen and Jacob
two more things we can be proud of.

alot has changed
since way back then
and I hope through all of this
we can still remain friends

you have a wife that you really love
something I am very proud of.
three beautiful girls, that you really enjoy
I am proud to see you happy in your life.

but most of all, what I am really proud of most
is the christian you have turned out to be.
so when I look back in this moment in time
I really am proud of what you have become.


Steve i am very proud of how you changed your life and the man you have become. I am glad you have Kim and your girls and that you are as happy in the life you have together. Cherish what you both have and i wish you both the happiest of lives.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home