Wednesday, October 13, 2004

DREAMERS ANGELS

Just like Dreamer I do feel,
all these angels, they are real.
These are angels, guiding our pens,
But sometimes I feel, I just can't win.

Today I feel those demons, from within.

I feel them standing there,
pushing my pen, as I stare.
Taking in, what I write,
changing everything, in my sites.

One day I know I will,
excape these demons, that I feel.
And write the things inside my soul,
things of love, not of cold.

Thank you Dreamer for your poem,
it made me feel, so very warm.
To think of angels, in my soul,
instead of demons, who are so cold.

Copy Rights By: Joyce Wilbanks Ivy


I wrote this poem after I post ( MY SOUL SEARCHES ) on dreamers site. Then as I was reading this weeks poems, I read Dreamers poem A GUIDING LIGHT and I have to say it touched me greatly. It was as though she was the guiding light for me today...she was there to guide these demons the other way...out of my sites for today...Thank you Dreamer for your poem....and know you made a difference in one life today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home