Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I LOVE THE WAY...YOU LOVE ME

I love the way you touch me,
so soft and sensual, you can be.

My body begins to tingle, as my heart begins race,

just to feel your hands, run across my face.

It starts a fire, within me,
when you love me, in your mind.

This love, that only I can see,
for it's only, yours and mine.

I love the way you kiss me,
the passion inside you growing.

As you pull me close to you,
this kiss, your love is showing.

I love the way, you look at me.
when you stare into my eyes.

As our bodies come together,
and live in ecstasy.

Most of all I love the way you love me,
even when we're apart.

And when you walk outside that door,
it's you, that stays in my heart.

The most important thing of all,
is that we have each other,

And no one can take that away.
as we love, to the end of our days.

Copy Rights By: Joyce Wilbanks Ivy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home