Friday, October 08, 2004

THOUGHTS INSIDE MY HEAD

I will never let them go wasted,
my thoughts inside my head.
Sometimes they may be crazy,
at least they have been said.

My mind it does go wandering,
sometimes my brain won't stop.
At least I do , what some do not.
even if, they are a flop.

I only write what's in my heart,
sometimes that's hard to do.
Crazy I will go, if I do not write,
a little something about you.

Some people waste their lives
on things they can not stand.
But me, I just love to write,
even if, it's just about the land.

Lately death is what I've written,
it's what, I've had to share.
Because in our lives these days,
it's all that we've had there.

What I like to write about most,
is the love I have in my life.
But right now that's very hard to do,
everything has cut through me like a knife.

I am trying to get back to normal
it's not from lack of trying.
But inside my heart,
sometimes I feel, I'm dying.

Copy Rights By: Joyce Wilbanks Ivy


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home