Monday, November 08, 2004

SCREWED UP MIND

"The bad things in life open your eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before."

This statement is so true...open your eyes..Before the good things in life pass you by....You know where you are today...but you never know where you'll be tomorrow....I let a lot of good things pass by in my life...never realizing it until it was to late... I have something good in my life right now... will I be stupid again...will I let the good things slip by...Torn between my heart and my mind...doing what would be smart...Confussion...that's my life...wanting one..having another..damn what do you do...heart and mind...they can fuck you up...big time...do you live for yourself...or do you live for your kids....do you hurt one...do you hurt the other...you love him...but will your kids....your kids love him...but do you...will he always be there for you...or will he go away too...The big question...do you listen to your heart..or do you listen to your mind...hell who knows....Screwed up mind again today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home