Thursday, December 02, 2004

Shadowed Pain

As the shadows show their face again
tormented is my heart as their presence begin.
Inflicting this pain inside my mind
their enduring torment is all I can find.

As I flirted with deaths open door
all this pain I can't take any more.
Tired of being invalid and weak
sick of feeling like a freak.

My identity I can't seem to find
lost forever in this crazy mind.
As I explore these things in my head
sometimes I wish I were dead.

Frightening are these demons here
my heart racing from them in fear.
Erie are these shadowed faces still
as their presence I do feel.

Dormant they lay in wait for me
waiting to see where my mind will be.
To see what state my heart is in today
so they know what pain they can inflict my way.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home