Tuesday, November 30, 2004

You Captured My Heart

You captivate my heart and soul
you make mind spin out of control.
Rummaging through these thoughts of mine
seeing your face just makes me shine.

Knowing one day you'll be there for me
makes my life worth living to see.
Taking away my every breath
takes away the sting of death.

Talking to you makes my heart bloom
takes away a lot of this gloom.
Seeing your eyes with their spark
makes my life, seem not so dark.

When you captured my lonely heart
you made me love you from the start.
I hope one day your love will show true
and then my life will never be blue.

So send your ray of sunshine my way
so I can have a happy day.
I send you mine each morning I wake
It's all there, for you to take.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home