Sunday, January 16, 2005

Inside Your Arms So Safe And Warm

Inside my heart I feel a love
that grows forever strong.
Within your arms is where I am,
and where I feel I belong.

As I lay here next to you,
you kiss me gently on the cheek.
You whisper softly, I love you,
and my heart becomes so weak.

Within you a love so giving,
as you pull me close to you.
In your arms so safe and warm,
my heart feels through and through.

For hours we lay and talk,
about the simplest things.
Of hopes and happiness,
and what we hope this love brings.

The night you told me you loved me,
is a night I'll never forget.
I'm sorry I didn't tell you I loved you,
it's something I really regret.

But at the time I was so mixed up,
it was something I wasn't expecting yet.
But I believe the Lord has led me,
and I believe that's why we met.

As we fall asleep together each night,
I lay here thinking of you.
And how much you love me,
and how much I love you too.

For inside you arms,
away from all harm.
You make me feel
so safe and warm.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home