Saturday, February 12, 2005

Happy Valentines Day Ricky

Sitting here lonely
only wanting you.
What in the world
am I gonna do.

Sad and lonely
I am on some days.
But when I'm with you
the sadness fades away.

I never know
what your gonna say.
You make me so happy
every single day.

My life was filled
with such sadness inside.
Until we met again
now happiness can reside.

You take away
so much of this gloom.
Now I feel like
a flower in full bloom.

A big beautiful red rose
like the one you gave me today.
I hope that your love
never goes away.

I love the big white bear
you gave me with a hug.
He will sleep with me
and make my bed feel snug.

This was our second Valentines Day
together in 30 years.
Somehow this one was so different
it made me shed a few tears.

For way back when
we were just teens.
A puppy love back then
wasn't the love that now beams.

So today I wish you
the happiest Valentines Day yet.
Just to let you know
again I'm glad we met.

For you on Valentines Day

I Love You Very Much...

JoyceWilbanksIvy02-14-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWW!!! SO SWEET JOYCE!!!

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home