Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Even Though You've Gone Away

Sometime I wonder why I care
by now I know that life's not fair.
I wonder why you come and go
inside my mind I just don't know.

I try so hard to understand,
but to you our love is like a grain of sand.
You throw it away to be washed out to sea,
the way you love it just a mystery.

It's been this way for the past year,
you come and go right through my tears.
We share our lives and hearts with you,
but we end up back at the same damn issue.

You are here and then your gone,
with this picture I find something wrong.
A family hurt just like before,
each and every time you walk out the door.

But I guess it doesn't matter you,
there are better things for you to do.
You have a life and that's what counts,
right now I don't care, not one little ounce.

I guess I'll go on with my life,
even though it cuts through me like a knife.
I'll live and love again today,
even though you've gone away.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-06-05

http://poisonivy60.bebo.com

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not gone.

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That man that comes and goes should REALLY look in the mirror and see the the love and compassion that's in his life....some people wait a life time and never get what you have.....WAKE UP!!!!!!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home