Saturday, July 09, 2005

Realm Of Darkness

I found a place inside my mind that only you can hold.
As I enter this place in my mind I pause to look into this door.
I creep inside to find you there as you always are.
I hold you tight for fear you'll leave my mind.

I never wanted to let you go but it was something I had to do.
But when I want to hold you close I open up my memories door.
I open up my mind and the memories overwhelm my soul.
I cry out in the night for you loving touch and your beautiful smile.
A smile that is locked away forever in my minds door.

I hold to those days of loving only you and a heart so pure.
Those days when I would lose myself inside your love.
Now I sit here and listen to the quite not a sound do I hear,
inside this journey of my mind where I fear I will never see you again.

But this voice inside my head tells me never to let go of your love,
for your love is real and true and one day you will return to me.
As I lay here in the realm of darkness within my mind I feel you close to me.
I know deep inside my soul you will one day feel the love I have for you and you will save me from this realm of darkness.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©07-09-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home