Tuesday, August 23, 2005

No Way

I wish I could write the things I really feel
just show you that my love is real.
Your the one I loved most in life
and it's cutting through me like a knife.

I just wish you could see I love you so much
but you no longer hold me with your loving touch.
My head stays screwed up most of the day
you say you love me but then you stay away.

I know this time I've lost you and it cuts me to the bone,
why in the hell don't you pick up that phone.
It's always me that has to make the first call
but this time I can't even if I fall.

I've fell back into this depression you see,
I stay messed up but what seems to help me.
Maybe I'll get over this pain within me today,
because this time I'm not calling you...no damn way.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©08-23-05

But again I did...as usual...LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home