Wednesday, October 19, 2005

To You Alone I Give The Key

To you alone I give the key.
I've tried so long and hard,
To make some sense of this,
Of what you mean to me.
But it's beyond all reason,
And words just don't mean much,
To explain what I feel and see.
sends my mind reeling,
Of a single kiss or warm embrace.
It's so cold without you here,
Hold me close if you don't mind,
I need your warmth,
to see your face.
Let me gaze into your eyes,
Deep into those starry skies,
And cradle the tender soul that cries.
Come here, my very best friend,
Please accept this love from me.
You are my heart;
you are my soul;
your ever breath
I breathe.
Take my hand;
feel the Love
from deep
inside
my very lonely heart.
To you alone I give this key.
My heart is open wide,
Come here,
come inside,
There's nothing left to hide.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©10-19-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home