Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Just Let Go

Tonight galaxies of timeless stars illuminates the darkened sky.
The moon shines a brilliant glow upon your smiling face.
What a beautiful night for loves embrace.
As you stand behind me with your arms wrapped tightly around my waist
the winds whisper softly in the cool night air.
The whispers of love as you kiss me softly upon my neck.
Chased by the darkness inside a heart that wishes to just let go.
For a moment one short moment my heart was free,
free to love and to be loved. Then once again beaten by a bitter past as the winds try to whisper to my heart. Let go, let go once again let go and free yourself. The winds whisper of freedom and love, just let go, let yourself go.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-23-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

12:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home