Tuesday, November 29, 2005

These Battles That Rage Within

I wish my heart wasn't so heavy
these things upon my mind.
Stress, stress, stress is this a test
God has set before me one more time?
How do I find hope and happiness
when at times my life seems to be doomed?
I look at the things God has given
and know I am truly blessed.
But somewhere amist it all
the dangers lurk within my mind.
Stress, stress, stress, is this just another test
God has set before me one more time?
Will I win or will I lose this battle that rages within?
Will I draw the right card from the deck?
Will my aces be flying high or will the jokers finally win?
I guess I'll have to take my chance and hope for luck to prevail.
I just hope I played the right cards and God doesn't send me to hell.
Stress, stress, stress is this another test
God has set before me one more time?
If it is I hope too once again win,
and beat the battles that rage within.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©11-29-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home