Wednesday, December 21, 2005

High On Love

I am sitting here alone and just a little blue,
knowing deep down inside me my love belongs to you.
But not knowing how to handle these things you have to say,
sometimes I really think you wish I'd go away.

You tell me that you love me more than I will ever know,
I love you just as much now open up your heart and you will know it's so.
I try each day to show you just how much I care,
but somewhere along the way your sight gets so impaired.

If you would open up your soul you'd know my heart beats for only you,
and look deep into my eyes you'd know my love for you is true.
I haven't been the same since the day you touched my heart,
I know my life would be so empty if we let our love fall apart.

I know our lives and love are really meant to be,
so sweetheart open up your eyes and look deep inside of me.
Your love has put me on a wonderful high,
I hope I never see the the day we have to say goodbye.

I know one day our problems have to go away,
because inside your heart is where I plan to stay.
This love you have given has put me on a permanent high,
I plan on fighting for this love that's planted deep inside.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-21-05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home