Saturday, December 10, 2005

Thank You God

I remember the days when mom was alive
a smile on our faces for there she would be.
We were her life in her face you could see,
and the love from her heart for all and for me.
She stayed home with the kids and took care of dad,
she's gone to the heavens and I am now sad.
We always knew mom and dad would be there,
we didn't realize life sometimes wasn't fair.
I wish so many times in this past year
I had held her close for she was so dear.
I remember the day that her heart played out,
inside my mind all I could do was shout.
God why have you done this?
God why didn't you care?
Taking mom like this just isn't fair.
We loved her so why couldn't she stay?
Why did she die that September day?
God why have you left us here all alone?
God why did you take mom to your home?
Then I realized even though I was sad,
with God I really didn't have to be mad.
For He had done what was his plan for her,
now in heaven she can't be disturbed.
I know she is now happy and without all that pain,
there with my brother no ones to blame.
God I am sorry I questioned your will,
just take care of mom and tell her we love her still.
Give my brother a little kiss,
tell him it comes from his little sis.
Take care of them God for we loved them so,
we miss them so much that you do know.
Happy I know she will forever be,
and for that God here's a thank you from me.

We love you mom and Terry...We miss you so much...love Joyce

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©12-10-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home