Saturday, February 25, 2006

My Love Is True

My love for you each day grows stronger
With you in my life I no longer wonder
Were my life is taking me
With you is where I always want to be
Wrapped tightly in your arms each night
As you hold me in your loving arms so tight
Making me feel a love I've never felt
Always making my heart melt
Feeling all the love that pours from you
Without you in my life I don't know what I'd do
When I look deep into your eyes
Sometimes it makes my heart cry
For I know this love that come from you
Is a love that will always hold true
You tell me you love me more than anything
Happiness to my life you always bring
A happiness that will last a life time through
As we live and love just me and you
I hope this poem will somehow show
The love inside me I want you to know
Because I also love you more than life
And I do hope too one day be your loving wife
When that day comes for me and you
Inside your heart you'll know my love is true

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©02-25-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home