Saturday, May 13, 2006

My Window

Through my window
Only I can see
A world of anguish
Trapped here inside me
He's not here
I'm all alone
Sometimes I wonder
Just what went wrong
My thoughts so deep
I just wonder why
In our world of Love
He made me cry
But through my window
One time I did see
A man who really
Loved only me
But somewhere
Along the way
He lost my heart and soul
Now inside my world
I've grown so very cold
But one day I hope
Through my window
I'll see
Him truly looking
Back at me
With the Loving
Heart
That I had once
Known
For inside my world
My mind he had blown
He showed me a Love
Like I had never felt
With his arm around me
My heart would simply melt
His kiss on my lips
I'll never forget
Inside my stomach
The butterflies turned flips
But until that day
Through my window
I'll see
All this bitter anguish
Trapped
Here inside me

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©05-16-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home