Monday, June 05, 2006

This is part 4 to our Poetry Challenge...we were suppose to go 3 times but ended up going 4 times...lol

Today,Tomorrow And Forever

Why do you shake your head
In disbelief my darling
Never be ashamed
Of who you are
You are the man of my dreams
You said you'd be here forever
And forever is what I need
A poem is like a story
And this poem I write for you
Hold it now within your hands
And treasure it forever
It's just a way to show you
I'll always love you dear
And in my heart you'll always be
Truly my best friend
Today, tomorrow and forever
So never walk away
True love is the only answer
I swore to you I'd never leave
In your arm is where I'll always be
Until the day I die
I'm sworn to you my love
My heart and soul belongs to you
Today, tomorrow and forever

JI06-03-06

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©06-03-06

This is BJ's comeback and final to our Challenge

My faith is weak, but I am young
And easily distracted
Your patience is a lesson
That I must learn
I'm so surprised to see your eyes
Beside me ever still
Today, tomorrow, and forever
Your poems for me
Are priceless gems
And your promises are diamonds
that never end
You are the only truth to me
Today, tomorrow, and forever

BJ06-05-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home