Friday, June 02, 2006

Today,Tomorrow And Forever 3

This is my part 3 and final comeback to the challenge of

Today,Tomorrow And Forever

My love for you
Will always stay
I am just
A heartbeat away
I'll sail with you
To the ends of time
To the mountain tops
With you I'll climb
My love for you
Takes on new heights
With each touch
The fire ignites
The passions inside
I'll always feel for you
Today,tomorrow and forever

J.W.Ivy06-02-06

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©06-02-06

This is BJ's comeback and final post...Now everyone will vote...The results will be posted when all is final...

I said I'd be there forever
But something is compelling me to leave
I shake my head and walk away
Ashamed and looking for answers
Today, tomorrow, and forever
Is it my endless need
For fresh poem topics?
Must I always go eventually
I mutter to myself as I walk away
"This line of rhyme's been cashed
"Today, tomorrow, and forever

BJ06-03-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home