Sunday, September 10, 2006

With Life " Comes Change"

With life comes many changes
Around each corner there's another turn
You turn the wrong way
Life changes dramatically
How do you know which way to turn
You put your trust in God
And know that everything will be fine
Life "will change" but with God beside you
Everything will be fine
But with change comes fear
And fear causes us not to trust Him
It causes us to turn in the wrong direction
If we could just remember
With God all things are Possible
And with " life's changes"
Life will be just another fork in the road
Guided by The Almighty
With Hope, Trust and Love
Love being the greatest of the three
With life "comes change"
The direction we take is our choice
As I face another fork in my road
I choose to trust in Him
And pray the direction I take
Is the choice He would want me to take

Written By:JoyceWilbanksIvy©09-10-06

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home