Friday, July 23, 2004


These are my releases straight from the heart and mind of poisonivy Posted by Hello There are so many things that go through this crazy mind of mine,my children,my grand children, my mom, my dad, my brothers, my sisters, my neices, my nephew,and my friends. I love them all so much and wish that sometimes i could have done things different. I wish i could stay home with my children more but i can not find a way to do this. I hope that one day they will understand that mommy had to work so much to take care of them.They are growing up so fast and i have lost so much time with them already. They drive me crazy sometimes but i do love them so much. I love you babies please forgive mommy for not being there when you need me most. I love you very much. MOMMY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home