Tuesday, August 10, 2004

NEVER CRY

Never cry over anyone who wouldn't cry over you. The worst way to miss someone, is to have them sitting right next to you & you know you can never have them again... I hate that you made me laugh, but even more that you made me cry, & I hate the fact that you're not around, I hate that your not mine...but mostly, I hate the fact that I dont hate you at all. I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry. Meeting you was fate,Be coming ur friend was a choice, but falling in love with u was beyond my control. If You Luv Me... Let Me Know... If You Don't... Then Let Me Go....To love is one thing, to be loved is another, but to be loved by the one you love is everything. ...I'd rather be your lover than your friend, but I'd rather be your friend than your nothing. Where can I go to get away from the pain of loving you? Whoever said breakin up was the hard part was wrong, letting go and realizing I will never feel your arms around me is even harder. All I want is for you to know me again, for me to be in your life. And, even if it can't happen right now, I would just like to know that you heard my plea. I would just like to know that I am not blocked from your memory. Where do I go to start all over when in your arms is where I want to be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home