Tuesday, November 09, 2004

MY MOTHERS DEATH

My mothers death... heavy on my mind today...why did she have to go away...how do we go on...I go to her graveside...just to talk...tell her i'm sorry for not being there when she needed me...sorry for putting so much on her...sorry for not being a better daughter to her...sorry for all the fights...sorry for being so weak after Ben left...sorry for not telling her I was sorry...sorry for not going to see her more...sorry for not calling her more....If you were here mama..I'd tell you all these things...but your not...your body is in the ground...and thats all I have to talk to now...I see you mama plain as day...but I can't hear your voice.... We love you mama and miss you so much....I"M SORRY MAMA

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joyce your mother knows. she had to know your heart before her death. With a heart like yours I can't see anyone not knowing the love inside you.Ben

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home