Monday, December 20, 2004

"As Evil Takes It's Toll"

Inside this mirror I see you,
your eyes cold and grey.
The icy coldness over takes me,
as I try to run away.

In the dimness of the darkened night,
your hands so ridged and cold.
You send my heart yielding,
as the chills take their hold.

Your frown so hollow and empty,
piercing my darkened soul.
My heart in sheer terror,
as your evil takes it's toll.

Inside, my mind keeps screaming,
from my mouth there is no sound.
Is this just a dream I feel?
Or is it sheer horror that I've found?

Here within this distorted mind,
the demons lie down deep.
Inside my heart is dying,
as I begin to weep.

As the coldness of your breath falls upon me,
it cuts into my tormented soul.
It rips right through my weary heart,
as your evil takes it's toll.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home