Thursday, December 16, 2004

" As I Sit And Watch The Hours"

As I sit and watch the hours,
tick away the day.
I sometimes wonder,
why you went away.

Was your life here not good enough,
or was the pain to hard to bear.
Was it because I put so much on you,
with my kids, I know it wasn't fair.

Was it because you missed your son,
and your father too.
Now here on earth,
you'll find us feeling blue.

As I sit and watch the hours,
tick away the nights.
I remember in confusion,
that 1 terrible fight.

I never even told you,
how sorry I was that day.
I hope that you forgave me,
before you went away.

As I sit and watch the hours,
tick away in gloom.
I hope your really happy,
for my life is filled with doom.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

Look over me here...I just have a little anger in me ... I don't really know why...I know she couldn't help leaving...When your number is called you have no choice....but I am angery...and I don't know why...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home