Wednesday, December 15, 2004

"Poison" Here Within My Ears

Your words are like poison, here within my ears,
all your I Love yous', sends me reeling in tears.
I never want to hurt you, but somehow I know will.
But I will allow you to Love me, if we make a deal.
You can Love me now, until the day is gone,
if you never leave me here all alone.
You can Love until the sun sets, in the afternoon,
if you never leave me with a life of gloom.
You can Love me on a starry night,
if you never leave me, and keep my days all bright.
You can Love me in the winter, and on those summer days,
if you never leave me, and Love me where ever my heart lays.
You can Love me in the fall and in the spring time too,
if you never leave me, or make me say I Do.
For Love is like poison,here within my ears
all your I Love yous'. sends me reeling in tears.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home