Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Within These Braided Gates Of Steel

Within these gates of braided steel,
walls so high I just can't feel.
Pondering my fate, and soul within,
living in this life of sin.
Overwhelmed and confused by fate
existing here within my mate.

As the tears of frustration roll down my face
I find myself in another time and place.
A time when sin and lust were true
hollow days all spent with you.

Within these braided gates of steel
walls so high I just can't feel.
Were sin and pleasures come together
I'll live my life here forever.

Behind these walls I've built so high
pain and sorrow is where I lie.
Here within my heart is bound
inside my mind, there is no sound.

Within these gates of twisted metal
lies a heart forever riddled.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

This poem stems out of jealousy...from a man ...naturally...lol







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home