Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I HOPE IT'S FOR LIFE

To feel the love inside my soul
when I think of you it makes me whole.
To feel your touch upon my face
it sends my mind to another place.

A place where we once met
right then and there my mind was set.
I knew I would have you as my love
the day you were sent from up above.

To hear your voice inside my mind
there's no words that I can find,
to let you know just how much I care.
Should I let myself love you? Do I dare?

As scared as I am of love today
my heart won't let me, send you away.
I've tried so hard to run from this
but all I can think about is our first kiss.

Your arms around me, holding me tight
these feelings you gave me, I tried to fight.
No matter how hard I try to run and hide
I always find you residing deep inside.

Your soul has touched my very heart
how can I ever think of letting us part?
You talk of one day me being your wife
if that day comes I hope it's for life.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

I Love you










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home