Friday, December 10, 2004

With Every Breath That I Take In

With every breath I take in
I feel the love from you, my friend.
It has been so many years
a life without you would bring many tears.

We've been together since way back when
we were young girls, just needing a friend.
And on that cool January day
I believe the Lord sent you my way.

So with every breath that I take in
I think of all the years of Love, my friend.
The most special friendship I've ever had
if I lost it now I'd be so very sad.

So many years I've spent my life
trying to live through all this strife.
You've always been there just for me
no matter where your life may be.

So with every breath I take in
I think of our lives together,my friend.
And through your love, I've learned so much
how ones heart feels, when given that touch.

After all these years that we have spent
I found out how much your Love has meant.
This special poem is just for you, my friend, Janiece
and know through your Love, I found much relief.

This poem is so very hard to end
through my heart, my Love I do send.
And with every breath that I take in
I'll always think of you, my friend.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2004

This very special poem I write is for my best friend of 27 years, Janiece.
I just want you to know I Love you with all my heart. You have been the best friend anyone could ever ask for. Thank you for being there for me all these years and especially with the last one that has been so hard.My Love goes out to you with every breath that I that in until the day I am no longer on this earth. I Love You, My Friend.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home