Monday, January 17, 2005

Still Alive

As evil lurks within my mind,
not an ounce of sanity will you find.
Eye's that haunt me through the night,
sends me yielding in such fright.

As evil reaches way down deep,
wakes my body from it's sleep.
I try to run, I try to hide,
but he's still lurking, deep inside.

To no avail, he's still standing there,
lurking around, for my soul to share.
He rips my heart, right out of my chest,
pumping here behind my breast.

Devouring it with an evil grin,
as my blood drips down his chin.
Takes my bones and sucks them dry,
as he watches my arms fly.

As my blood begins to drain,
washed away by the rain.
His gruesome eye's, I still see,
still alive as he devours me.

A pain I've never felt before,
as I lie here on this floor.
Still alive just lying there,
as I watch his evil stare.

Dry of blood, my heart does stop,
as my head begins to drop.
Still alive, as he took my soul,
and left me lying in this hole.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©2005



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home