Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Damn It's Painful To Grow Old

Sitting here as life passes by,
wondering why I always cry.
It's not me I want you to know,
guess my feeling are starting to show.

All my life my emotions I hid,
I did that ever since I was a kid.
I'd get pissed off and go the other way,
save my anger for another day.

Now I get upset at the littlest things,
all that life has to bring.
All over a spilt glass of milk,
or a rip in my sheets of silk.

I guess it has to be menopause,
that has to be the reason, the only cause.
I must be getting old as we speak,
I guess a cane I'll have to seek.

Damn it's painful to get old,
my joints they hurt in the cold.
Guess I'll live a few more years,
and deal with these stupid tears.


Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-29-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

VERY CUTE JOYCE!!!

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home