Saturday, March 12, 2005

You Touched My Heart

My world it seemed was upside down;
then you walked in and turned it around.
Lost forever feeling blue;
with your strength I now feel new.

I made the choice to laugh not cry;
get out of this life before I die.
With your help to see me through;
I could do it,I just knew.

I now laugh and smile today;
with your love here to stay.
You gave me courage to begin;
to start my life over again.

You gave me hope for a future bright;
you showed me one so full of light.
You made me take a deep long look;
inside my soul, that's all it took.

I found my feelings there inside;
now I never want to hide.
I found a better side of me;
I found the strength , I couldn't see.

Within your world so full of love;
my head now in the clouds above.
When you showed me where to start;
inside my world you touched my heart.

Copyrights:JoyceWilbanksIvy©03-12-05

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANOTHER SWEET ONE!!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home